Change
  1. BOTM Winner
    Congratulations grayej! You are the winner of November's BOTM competition!

Please visit the BOTM section to see more entries, or to enter this month.

Click here to enter!

Nottinghamshire Crew! Go Here!!!

Discussion in 'Nottinghamshire' started by Croe94, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Croe94

Croe94 Well-Known Member

Chris
    Current Bike (Optional):
    Yamaha xj6n 2012
    License Currently Held:
    UK Full Bike (Restricted)
    Hi, I'm croe94 call me chris and I'm your county rep.

I know there is a few friendly faces around here so it would be good to see everybody

1st rule of this thread though. No arguing over something petty, just friendly banter ;)
    Ride outs will be held once a month or more than once a month it depends what people can do.

We can have meets, there is a few places that I like but I have one in particular that I like with nice twisties leading towards it but is accessible from about 4 different roads and is situated next to a nice quiet pub. With one straight downhill road to get your r125 maxed out :)

Post your pictures of what you have no matter what bike it is, it's accepted here we are all part of one big family.

No matter who you are we need to get this going as this forum proves to be really useful to newcomers riding motorcycles as it helped me significantly when I first started riding.

Thanks for reading and you are welcome to give your opinions on what and were we can meet as it easier for me to find a place easy to get to for people.
    mo_mo_Rotherham likes this.
  2. R125Forum.com Advertisement

3. Croe94

Croe94 Well-Known Member

Chris
    Current Bike (Optional):
    Yamaha xj6n 2012
    License Currently Held:
    UK Full Bike (Restricted)
    [​IMG]

This is the meeting place I quite like.

What your thoughts?